Thu, 21 Dec|
Lunchtime circle: Boundaries
Join us for a group session where we hold circle with the central theme of boundaries. This is a space for you to gently explore this theme in relation to your personal or professional life in company with others.
Time & Location
21 Dec 2023, 12:30 – 13:30 GMT
About The Event
Make space in your day for some personal and professional development. Join us as we hold circle around the central theme of boundaries. This is an opportunity for you to gently open your curiosity about how this theme plays out in your personal or professional world.
Circle is a group process. It's a space to experience deep listening and being heard. Often when we gather together in this way we learn something about ourselves and each other.
If you haven't experienced circle before this is an opportunity to discover how this deeply ancient process can help us feel heard and connected in our modern lives. This is an invitation to slow down and make space for the quieter parts of ourselves in community with others.
Circle is a participatory experience, please come expecting to contribute to the group discussion and prepared to listen to others. We will limit the number of people attending this circle to 14 (including us) so that we all have time and space in the group.
These are the agreements we will use as part of this circle:
- We agree that any personal stories that are shared in this circle are confidential and will be kept within the group.
- We listen with compassion and curiosity. We listen without judging, or feeling the need to comment, fix, or give advice. We do this because we honour the journey that every individual is on and the central role of their own inner wisdom on that journey.
- We agree to moments of silence. We see the pause as a necessary part of the conversation. It gives us a moment to think, to settle, to re-centre ourselves, and to make space for the wisdom that is often located in the quieter parts of our minds.
- We agree to be mindful of what we share and how we share it. We understand that this circle has a central theme and we agree to be called back to that centre by anyone in the group.
- We trust that whoever shows up and whatever shows up in this circle is as it should be.
Feedback from previous circle participants:
"I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for the Circle Session yesterday; it really was wonderful to have that space to talk and listen (and especially the silences) to sit with myself. What was so refreshing/reassuring was to know that I was not alone in the things I was struggling with"
We will be using Zoom for this event. You'll recieve the dial in details nearer to the time. If you are not used to using Zoom please see these articles that will help you get online. You do not need to open a Zoom account, you will be able to join us as a guest using your browser.
Join this circle£25.00Tax: VAT included